2.12.2009

handwriting analysis

one day, a long time ago, in a place far-far away...i had my signature analyzed.

i was working for a woman who was getting anonymous mail, and no one could read the person's signature. to be sure she wasn't being stalked, she asked her assistant to send it off for analysis.

i ended up being tasked with the job, and like any assistant would do, i typed up a cover letter and sent it off. i really didn't think much more about it until we got the response back. and to my delight, free of charge, the handwriting analyzer included some comments about me, based on my signature from the cover letter. (i am totally into this kind of stuff, and was very anxious to read his thoughts!)

here is what he said:

stong literary ability
fluent mind
cautious
concerned about the way i look
objective
stop and think before i talk
very creative

pretty accurate, if i do say so myself, although i don't know if i would really consider myself objective. funny enough, i can't even remember what he said about the stalker :-)

3 comments:

RickRack said...

1. Two posts in one week. Go, Girl! We like this!

2. It does sound like you!

3. Hmmm...thought electronic communication had eliminated the need for handwriting.

4.Think perhaps this employer is known to me, but I promise, I wasn't the stalker! (Bet is was that Karen Baker...)

The word verification is toying.
:)

Sara K. said...

Wow, if someone analyzed me based on my signature it wouldn't be pretty! I usually just make arbitrary squiggle lines to represent the lower-case letters... wonder that means!

Forgery expert said...

i wanted to know that is there any way in which i can also analyze my own signature or handwriting. i would be great of yours if you could help me about this.
Kindly reply …………