8.05.2008

what you don't know about me

Don't worry.  What you don't know about me won't hurt you...
  1. I sat on the 4th row at the Jackson's Victory Tour concert in 1984. (My mom paid $120 for 4 tickets in a lottery system, and that's what we got! She was so excited, she misspelled her name when she signed for them, and then hid the tickets behind a picture hanging in her room until the day of the concert.  We were sitting so close to the stage, we couldn't see Michael's feet when he did the moonwalk :-( Check out this youtube clip for a taste of what it was like!)
  2. I tear up (and sometimes even cry!) when I hear or sing the National Anthem or any other patriotic song.
  3. In fourth grade I danced a solo to "Billie Jean" in the school talent show.
  4. In third grade, my two friends and I played an air guitar gig to Joan Jett and the Blackheart's hit "I Love Rock-N-Roll."  Click here to watch the real thing!
  5. In sixth grade I had a mullet.
  6. I cry when someone wins big on The Price is Right.
  7. I can do a pretty decent impression of Droopy the Dog. Click here to see him in action.
  8. I used to cry when I heard the Stars Wars theme. I had a major crush on Luke Skywalker. Click here to have a listen! 
  9. Obi coban tobalk obin toburkobey tobalk, coban yobou?
  10. I can whinny like a horse.
  11. When I was 11, I was backstage at Johnny Carson and Days of Our Lives, and in the audience at Wheel of Fortune.
  12. I was serenaded by a Mariachi band at midnight and proposed to (by my husband!) in Juarez, Mexico.
  13. In first grade I peed my pants because Mrs. Hymer wouldn't let me go to the bathroom.
  14. I can roll my tongue, turn it over in both directions, bend it, turn it into a flower, and make a castle out of my lips!
  15. I'm five degrees to Kevin Bacon. Find out how many you are here.
  16. I've changed approximately 10,000 diapers.
  17. I eat peanut butter and pickle sandwiches even when I'm not pregnant!
  18. I've sung "Silent Night" at least 365 times in the last year.
  19. I've cried over spilt milk, several times.
  20. I was once mistaken for Miss Colombia when I was eating dinner at a restaurant in Puerto Rico (the Miss Universe pageant was in town.) Go here to see what she really looked like.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read once the comment, 'That the next time your cry over spilled milk, make it condensed, will ya?"

Hahah Loved the stuff that I did not know about you. Mikayla can do that stuff with her tongue, except the castle part.

Miss ya

Holly

rivertree said...

LOVE it that I know all that stuff about you now! And, oh my gosh!!! You really DO look like Miss Columbia!!! Are you sure that's not you?

Toby Clark said...

I always knew you were pagent material! I loved this! Thanks for sharing!